Terms & Conditions
Your entry into Tonic Media Network: Practice Survey (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and
- Employees and immediate families of Tonic Media Network (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes Spouse, ex-spouse, defector spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirement and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
- The Competition commences on Thursday, 1 December 2022 at 9:00 AM AEST and closes on Tuesday, 7 March 2023 at 18:00PM AEST (the Competition Period).
- Entries must be received within the Competition
- To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
- Visit Update Practice Details Form
- Enter their name, email, phone number and complete the survey
- Multiple entries are not A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted in total.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory, or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
- The prize (the Prize) comprises of:
three (3) x $100 Coles Group & Myer Gift Card
- The total Prize pool is valued at $300 The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated.
- Additional cost and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize is subject to availability at the time of The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
- The Prize must be redeemed within 6 (six) months of the draw
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- The Prize draw will take place at level 7, suite 702, 10-14 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills NSW 2021 on Tuesday, 14 March 2023 at 9:00AM AEST (The Draw Date).
- The first three valid entries to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the winners of the Competition (the Prize Winner).
- The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries
- The Prize Winner will be notified via email and/or telephone within the 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner’s name may be published on the Promoter’s website at Tonicmedianetwork.com.au and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within 14 days of being
- If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within 14 days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at Level 7, Suite 702, 10-14 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at 9:00 AM AEST to determine a valid Prize The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier, and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the
- Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is Tonic Health Media (ABN 48 147 968 885) of Level 7, Suite 702, 10- 14 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. You can contact us by email: email@example.com